Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering how we are going to make this work on Sunday. What time will it begin? And what is Sunday for us is Monday for Australia....and what's day is night. Are we anticipating this draft will be done over the course of the day, or that it will take a few days to complete? I can't imagine everyone will be around all day. I'm not going to be around until about 6pm ET....so, I may need to give you my list, Fasttracker, if that is okay. Thanks...dmb

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think too many of us are in a big rush to get games started, so this draft could take a while. I only log in once or twice per day, so we could potentially wait a whole day just for me, and NO ONE is going to draft for me either. When I know my turn is coming up soon, I'll try to log in more frequently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

like twinkie said ... we are in rush

when ever you have the chance just log in and if its your turn then make a pick ... if its not your turn then come back when ever you can.

when you see its your turn take your time ... look at who everyone else picked and cut them off your list so you dont double pick someone and cause more problems later .... pick someone you really want and then come back later to see where the draft is again

Their is no time limit
    Their is no deadline

Take your time ... i know i am not in any rush

Inactive Member Livermore Leapers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Might not want to say take your time, No one really wants to wait a week for 1 owner to pick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if FT decided if there was a time limit or not. I think 48 hours is reasonable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just an idea:

if you log on and see that its your pick but you know you are leaving on a day trip or wont be back for another 8 hours due to work ... just make a quick reply and state that you wont be back for what ever reason.

this at least tells everyone you know its your pick and when you should make it ... then when you come back just EDIT your reply taking out what you said and placing instead your pick INFO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, cool, that makes me feel better. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like a "live" thing, where we were all online at the same time, picking one after another. So it will take a while....but I agree, there maybe should be SOME kind of limitation - and an owner could email FT if there's any extreme circumstances. Although it may not be necessary. People in this league are pretty into the game, and into this new league, so it seems likely that, although there is no rush, people want to get things started as soon as we can. So I doubt people will not log in to make their picks, unless they are away or busy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's still a few computer controlled teams in the first 3 conferences. Is there any chance that getting those teams sorted out will delay the start of the draft? Also, does anyone know what is happening with the extra players in the FA pool? Will they be added to the draft list or available to pick up later? It will could make some difference to draft strategies.

Inactive Member Livermore Leapers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Far as from what I understand:

Draft wont start until all teams joined AND subscribed.

We all got a draft list as far as I know we go off that list untill I here otherwise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My understanding is that all of the free agents are available - it's the "updated" draft list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast