Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by King Z-ster:
    I never got an email.
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">That's probably because this is the Champions league.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've won TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS in a league where you can't even win a single playoff game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, when the Champions League for the immensely popular Franchise Football starts up, I'm sure you'll be one of the first to get an invitation. As for this league, how does it feel being an imposter?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not called the Champions of Franchise Basketball League. There are many GMs in this league that have never won a league title. Are they all imposters, too. Should they be kicked out because Chumps thinks that they are imposters?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, that was funny...

Inactive Member Livermore Leapers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not a Champion, but Scott asked if I would join because I am usually competitive, active, lots of trades ect. Sorry if I havent won a Championship in my 8 months of playing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not called the Champions of Franchise Basketball League.
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">So where it says "SG.B. Champions League" at the top of this page, what does the "B" stand for?

There are many GMs in this league that have never won a league title. Are they all imposters, too.
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">Only if they go around pretending to be champions without disclosing that it's in a completely different game altogether.

Should they be kicked out because Chumps thinks that they are imposters?
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">There, there little Z, nobody talking about kicking you out. This league would be boring if it was filled with 32 legitimate hardcore expert owners. Every league should have some comic relief in the form of the guy who has never achieved anything but keeps talking himself up, knocking things he knows nothing about and voting himself #1 in the coaches' poll.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess in Australia we're a bit more discriminating about who we do it with. (For instance, unlike your own Midwest, immediate family are out of the question.)

But you know, maybe I'd be a more sexually balanced person if I put a photo of myself on the internet fondling my appendage. No, wait, that would just make me a pervert. Can you imagine doing something like that? Boy, oh boy, I sure wouldn't be bringing sex into any conversation after that embarrassing gaffe.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit here and try to find the word "handidly" in a dictionary before even attempting to see what puns it might be involved in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dang, Stumps is getting kind of snippy. I saw a recent study that showed Australians are below the global average for amount of sex per year. Judging by the amount of time he spent online during his honeymoon, maybe he's single-handidly (no pun intended) brought that average down himself. Lack of sex will certainly make a person hostile.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who put a photo of themself on the internet? Better yet, what kind of man constantly talks about ANOTHER MAN'S PENIS??? It's time to play nice, Chumps. After all,you started this little battle. All I mentioned was that I never got an email. Then you had to go and say (in bold letters no less) that this was a champions league, inferring that I did not get the email because I am not a champion and only champions get the password to the league. Double talk around that point all you want, it's what you do best. But this little nit-picking battle that you started has nothing to do with the topic. I know you can't refrain from responding, so go ahead. But after that, let's please get back to the original topic. When is the next sign-up for the SW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast