Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me, Fletch and Michelle (Wierd, I know) just got back from seeing the movie "Sky High." Many of times we have pondered the question "What would be the best super power to have?". And this movie added more fodder for discussion. One character could duplicate herself about 7 fold. Not just creating mirror images, or mindless drones, but 6 copies that could walk, talk, learn and interact. This would be an incredible power! Think about it, not only would it be beneficial in battle (7 on 1? Easy), but it would help in everday situations. You would never have a boring moment because you can talk with yourself, you could work for 8 hours and get 56 hours of manwork done, and you would have 7 times the chance to accomplish things.
    It might be the greatest power yet.

Also, in the movie there was a girl that could panipulate plants to an extreme degree. She could make trees grow, bear fruit, and attack! She didnt even have to have a specific type of plant to produce any fruit. There was also the typical flame wielder. He could have his arms ignite and throw flame around. Now me and fletcher decided this would result in the greatest friendship ever. Br's. The plant-grower constantly grows incredibly strong bud while the other is constantly lighting it. You could hot-box a car to zero-visibility in mere seconds, and just inhale the goodness. I see no flaws in this plan.

Any other superhero ideas pop into anyone's head?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd say, being able to make yourself cold if your hot, and being able to make yourself warm if your cold. Today would have been a perfect day for that, i wish i could of cooled down.

Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would choose the creating duplicates of yourself. Nothing more badass. DvG raised the point that if you are fighting against someone with a power like fire, all you'd have to do is duplicate yourself (and as paul and i discussed, there would be one central or main unit to these copies) and the original would bolt while the one you are fighting is none the wiser in thinking one of the copies is the original. come on!! making duplicates of yourself would be badass!!
    and dan(im assuming thats walter), duplicates would solve your problem easy. so lets say you are at work, and its really hot. if you duplicate yourself, get the job done in 1/8th the time (woot for that number) and then get in where its cool. or if it's cold, just duplicate yourself and bunch up, the power of body heat is remarkable!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think invisibility would be an awsome power. Its hard to attack me when u dont know where i am.