-
June 3rd, 2000, 08:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi everyone!!
Remember the problem I had? It was due to the Form.a virus... Anyway I had to do a fresh install so I had the chance to try the new drivers... I did configure my EWS before the setup but the result remains the same... The problem must have to do with the IRQs (See my older post, under the subject "Oh Well"). So could you all with a similar config (or not so similar :-)), like 440BX/GX based boards with SCSI post the settings you use for your EWS devices (codec etc) including IRQs, I/Os etc...
Thanks,
GD
[This message has been edited by GD (edited June 03, 2000).]
-
June 5th, 2000, 06:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11
IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!1
I SET EVERYTHING TO PNP AND IT WORKED!!
At least it seems as if it worked... I'm going to install the EWS apps now I hope there won't be any problem
))))
-
June 7th, 2000, 04:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
DAMMIT!!!
IRQ 11 still doesn't work.... F**K!!! Oh well, don't want to change IRQ for EWS synth, 'cos then it doesn't work on W98... on the other hand, LAP411 doesn't work on W2K, so have to make a compromise... Still no luck with W2K...
.KKu
------------------
... mmm, coffeebreak!
[email protected] http://kotisivu.raketti.net/kaaro
-
June 7th, 2000, 06:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
:-(
Sorry to hear that :-(
If you have time to spare however you could try different configs. Maybe one of them would work in both w98 and 2k
anyway since you have win98 installed and since the ews works fine there, why waste time and effort in trying to get it to work under w2k? wait for the drivers to mature a bit and give it a shot again...
Good luck
GD
-
June 8th, 2000, 05:48 AM
#5
Inactive Member
W98 doesn't support multiprocessor systems...
that's why. Gotta do _radical_ changes and start using PnP with EWS (dammit, I _hate_, I repeat, I _HATE_ PnP, but that seems to be the only solution so far...)
But like I said before, Logic Audio doesn't work in W2K, so no hurry with that... But 'cos I use W2K as game&internet platform, I was hoping I could get sounds from it...
.KKu
------------------
... mmm, coffeebreak!
[email protected] http://kotisivu.raketti.net/kaaro
-
June 9th, 2000, 03:31 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks