Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: drums

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi.

    I allways was searching for some good drumsounds, as I am not very saticefied with the drum-banks I have tried yet.
    As I play mainly guitar I search for some realistic drums. They could be dirty or powerfull too. The Solodrm.94b I have is something like that.

    Does anybody know some good soundbanks or a place where I can find some good drum-loops samples?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sa's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure if this is appropriate, but there are two types of snares at my own homepage - http://home.sol.no/~kboye/Snares.exe (1.234KB in size for both snares in TTS). One is a classic GM-type snare, while the other is a more dirty, more realistic snare. Both are multilayered. The realistic snare isn't completely realistically velocitylayered, but provides enough variance to make snarerolls possible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •