Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: simm

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello everyone,
    I'm the owner of an EWS64 XL and I think that, even with its limitations, it's a good card, still today. The reason why I'm writing is because I have a problem: in order to make good quality soundsets I have to use good quality (large) samples, and therefore I really need the maximum amount of memory the card can support, that is 64 Mb. Now I want to ask you this: where can I find this 64Mb module suitable for the EWS64 XL? I know it's not easy to find (I'm going crazy trying to find it), but I'm sure you can tell me how to get one. Please help me.
    Andrea.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.bestservice.de/_private/p...group=11&lng=1

    try this...

    they are supposed to make samples but the pic is of a 30pin simm :-)

    hope it helps...
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •