Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Software

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Antikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey all!
    I just bought a used EWS64XL but it came without software. From the manual I understand there ought to be 2 CD's with it, but the guy I bought it from has lost them. I have downloaded the drivers from the terratec website, but would like a copy of the SampleCD that is normally included. Who can help me out?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hi,
    The main things you need are the software programs that come with it (later versions than on the cd, so don't care about the cd's) and the soundsets. All these items can be downloaded from our site at www.ews64.com (Download section) and the Terratec site (at least software and drivers).
    Good luck and don't let the EWS mixer discourage you smile
    Arnoud.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Antikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hello again!

    Thanx for your encouraging reply. Unfortunately I have been too busy to install the card yet, but tonight I'll probably get to that.

    Who knows I'll be bombing this forum tomorrow with questions. wink I don't give up easy though...

    THanx! I have downloaded tons of EWS stuff last friday and this morning, so I suppose I can get myself started once I got the card going.

    I'll be around here. Take care!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •