Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: TT

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi,
    i emailed TT and they assured me that they are still working on ASIO-drivers and Ed!son.
    Hurray!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hati's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Yippeee!!!!
    Check also misc page. I will upload few soundbanks in there after few days,when I get info about adress needed(Arnoud?). (I have few 100 meg, .wav and .tts and .tti files) "I don't want spamm"

    Ps. Wellcome all EWS64 users in this pages.

    Hi hati

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    I'm not the administrator of the server on which ews64.com resides, I only administer the site. So I'm the only one who has rights to upload something. I realize that this is a bit inconvenient in this case, but you will understand that this has been done for securety reasons. So the only way is to send in files by email or to specify an URL where I can download them.
    Also I'm not sure if there's enough space for 100MB smile
    So I would like to make the following suggestion:
    - let's take one step at the time: first select some mixer settings that you find useful for other users (and please add a clear description).
    - Make a selection of the most interesting tti-files you want to share with other users. Please categorize them (e.g. synths, pads, drumkits etc.) into tts-files. I guess users can extract the tti's from the tts-files themselves if they want to construct other soundsets). Again: please make a clear description. Do NOT make to large soundsets, as the SetManager has a tendency to mess up larger soundsets. BTW: on short notice we plan to make available for download a freeware alternative for the SetManager (we are waiting for the latest upgrade, as it's still in beta stage). It's made by Jaakko Sali and called Setit.
    The reason for this approach is to keep things conviently arranged, otherwise users can't see the wood for the trees anymore smile
    Please let me know what you think of this suggestion. And thanks very much for your initiative!
    Regards,
    Arnoud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •