Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Go-Getters!
    As new PC's don't have ISA slots anymore I was glad I heard Terratec supports the microWAVE PC with their new DMX 6 fire, still I also want them to support the Ed!son instrument editor too (I just don't want and don't have room for two PC's).
    Does anybody know if and when they're going to do so?

Thanks
    Rob H

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2002 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Rob Haccou ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

I'd say this was exceptionally unlikely, as the dmx6fire has absolutely no sample RAM whatsoever, and therefore has no on-board instruments to edit with any editor, let alone Ed!son.

Sorry

Luigi

Maybe it's possible to use the PC RAM or the PC harddisk instead of onboard RAM for ED!son.
    I'ts a shame TTI and TTS files can't be used anymore with the DMX6 fire. Therefore I bought Gigastudio for sampling.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Good point, Luigi. I just wish Terratec had plans for something like that (just like SBlive handles soundfonts). Has anyone contacted TT about this...? I have made some cool TTIs in ed!son and I hate to "throw it all away..."

Luigi

I contacted Terratec about this. They said Ed!son is software for the EWS 64 and cannot be used with DMX6fire, so I don't think Terratec will ever provide any software for the DMX6fire that can do the same as the EWS 64 sofware. Therefore I regretfully think the times of the TTI and TTS files have past or someone is able to write software for the DMX6fire that can do the same as the EWS 64 sofware.