-
December 11th, 2004, 06:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
my 515B woofers arrived! Now my question:
I could not find a number on both cones. Does this mean that they were reconed?
Greetings Barossi
-
December 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2004, 11:24 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi,
I have 8 of them on hand and all of them have numbers on the cones. That being said, if those cones aren?t original they sure look like Altec cones. All of the Altec woofers I have bought with aftermarket replacement cones looked like fakes and had no vent in the dust cap. Maybe one of the experts has seen some original cones w/o numbers.
HTH
Marty
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks