-
March 8th, 2008, 01:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I still cant post pictures and cant even add
my own avitar, the file is to big. Facebook is much easier. If anyone wants to see my system email me, maybe that will work.
P.S. I love this board we would all be lost without it.
-
March 8th, 2008, 01:21 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Any good graphics viewer (irfanview is free) will allow you to reduce the size.
-
March 8th, 2008, 01:22 AM
#3
Inactive Member
.why don't you resize the picture that you want to use for your avitar.... usually 80 x 80 pixels is the max size. have you ever resized a picture...just for the heck of it I tried to up load an avitar..it shows it in my profile but does not display it(shrug)..and it wont let me change it now...wonderful
Ok so I think I figured out the avitar deal..gotta save them changes and all that...and 96 x 96 pixel size seems acceptable for the avitar
<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ March 07, 2008 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Ernie L ]</font></font>
<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ March 07, 2008 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Ernie L ]</font></font>
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ March 07, 2008 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Ernie L ]</font>
-
March 8th, 2008, 02:29 AM
#4
Inactive Member
And Vince, for pictures they need to be uploaded to the web somewhere first (ie. flicker, shutterfly etc.) after that just click the "image" button below and enter the URL (I usually copy and paste). The trick is you need a URL and not just a file on your hard drive.
Dave
-
March 8th, 2008, 03:24 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Have tried photobucket, it just locketups and Im going to give up at this point, Im not very computer smart sorry guys.
-
March 8th, 2008, 03:36 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hi Vince,
Email me your pic and I'll post it for you.
Dave
-
March 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
March 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM
#8
Inactive Member
This system really sounds tight, better than my local movie theater. I love Altec speaker systems.
-
March 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM
#9
Inactive Member
That's a man cave if I ever saw one
Certainly no lack of SPL with that set up..holy smolly....
-
March 9th, 2008, 10:18 PM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
That system is very cool. Sitting in the big white chair must be like the worlds best headphones are around you.
Vince I have a question: how do you like the MantaRay CD horns compared to the 511 multicells?
Also, how are you crossing over everything?
Beautiful.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks