-
May 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks guys, i've already been communicating with Great plains. A recone is still obtainable for only 12 euros. Sorry to say but it would be the cheapest recone i'v ever seen.
You guys are talking about a recharge of the alnico magnets. Yep , that would be nice, but do not forget,i am living near Rotterdam and this speaker ways about 17 KILO'S!!!! I think that i can buy 10 recones when i send it up and back.
And then , the speaker cabinet. Right. First, i would need to rent a truck, and then find 10 illegal polich workers to, first, dril a hole in the wall of the moviehall for making a way to get out of the building, and secoundly , try to move it.
Its filled with concrete by some entousiastic highend freak so, sorry , this cabinet wil go down with the building itself in 4 years.
When this speaker is completly ok it will be sold, thats my opinion.
I'm still waiting for an answer from Graet plains for the cost of a recone shipt to Holland.
Anybody interested? I wil keep you posted at that time then. I rather see this speaker being used bij a person who knows what he has got in its hands.
Regards from Frank.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks