Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Labels?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dread64's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know where I can get new labels
    to put on my drivers? I'm restoring a set of A7s and the labels on the high frequency drivers are in bad shape. If possible I would like to replace them.

    Thanks, Dave

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Try to get the from Bill @ Great Plains Audio.

    Here's his website:

    http://www.greatplainsaudio.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.