-
March 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone have pics of their Altec speakers/ sound systems that they can post on this board?
-
March 31st, 2006, 05:32 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Here is what mine looked like a few months ago.
-
April 1st, 2006, 12:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sweet! I see you're a McIntosh man as well.
I have a Mac integrated hooked up to a set of A7s.
What are those? Valencias?
Dave
-
April 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Yes, they are 846 A's with the *******d cabinets
Someday I'd like to find some cabinets in good shape. These have suffered from too any moves.
-
April 7th, 2006, 02:34 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
can not do that....
need to find free image hosting and post the link...
here ia a google for free photo hosting
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...icture+hosting
-
April 7th, 2006, 03:04 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I'd like to post but the script prompt requires a URL. How do you post a pic if it's just in a folder on your C drive???.....Lee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks