Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: GPA

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    GPA


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    There have been a few posts about slow emails. The consensus is call Bill don't email. He seems to prefer the personal contact.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys! I sent my 806-8A HF drivers to Bill at GPA and they arrived at his place on the 15th of this month. I confirmed this with UPS tracking. I emailed him to see what the progress was like the next day; more so to confirm their arrival. I haven't heard a thing. He's been paid. Is this like Bill to not answer? Just curious because he said it wouldn't take long to get them sent back. I have a new amp and am very anxious to hear his good work!....Lee

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MANZANITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2002
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coincidentally GPA just last week reconed one of my 605A's. I first sent an email.... no reply... so just sent it off and asked them to call me when they received it. Got a call from Steve Upchurch and we worked out the details.. price and shipping. Total turnaround was about a week...the 605A is now on it's way back here to CA. So.... you gotta call. Busy place there even with their expansion into the next building. Hard to get a hold of... but good service in terms of getting the product or service required done in a timely maner.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks guys! Talked to Bill this morning. Very nice man, as he brought me up to speed on my HF units. They were done by Chris a few days ago and are in Windsor, Ont as of 9:00 a.m. Bill gave me the UPS tracking number. They should be here tomorrow. Thanks again....Lee

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, in the process of building a new website for GPA, the subject of dealing with e-mail inquiries has surfaced.

    I believe that, once the new website is up, with it will come a viable solution to the "e-mail problem" GPA has that will satisfy all...

    More later...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Todd! I got my 806-8A's back from Bill and they sound amazing-just like the day I got them. One had suffered a broken stud in transit but luckily there was about 1/16" still exposed which allowed me to carefully cut a slot and back it out with a screw driver. All's well and with my new Denon amp, the sound is amazing!...Lee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.