-
April 11th, 2005, 09:56 PM
#1
Hostboard Member
Hi @ all, hi Todd!
Sorry to tell you that 3/4 of the links on Your Iconic-site don?t work with my Apple-Safari-browser. I was looking for new crossovers for my 604Es .
I?ve got two active x-overs from ElectroVoice XEQ 2 and wonder were to get an schematic of the plugs suiting
the 604E.
Could anybody help me? I was arround here some time ago but then business ate me up so i now again decided to go on with my beauties :-) and try to get a decision between active and the new Iconic passive x-overs.
My cabinets are 620.
best from Germany, Klaus
-
April 12th, 2005, 12:53 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Hi Klaus!
Sorry about that - do you have the same problem with my "unofficial" Altec site?
I've got a guy looking to revamp the Iconic website shortly...
-
April 13th, 2005, 01:42 PM
#3
Hostboard Member
Hello Todd!
sorry for responding so late!
No - the unoff.site runs very well.
At the Iconic-site, when following the link: crossovers>604E it says: "404 not found".
best from Germany, Klaus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks