Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 817's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member genterltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2008
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm planning on building several of these for my church. I will be using them for the main band which is pop'ish - rock. I do plan on adding a horn to the cabinet and using these full range. Looking for advise.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member valhallax's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    a local member here has 4 of these plus horns for sale..very good price too i might add

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    genterltd,

    I am the one val is talking about (I think).

    You can use them full range , but you will have to augment the lows , I think the 817's cut off with 921-8a's ( which I have ) cut off ~50hz, the experts might chime in here.

    Here's a link to the 817 @ the Pro site.

    817's

    They only talk about the 416's and 515's used but the 921's I have a think would be idea, especially you plan on using them for a band.

    921-8A's


    Here's some pics of what I actually have.

    My 817's and the rest .....


    Drop me a PM if interested, or email me @ christopher (dot) lee (dot) alverson @ gmail (dot) com.


    -chris

  4. #4
    Inactive Member genterltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2008
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you believe I can use these 817's for full range cabinets with the addition of horns. Again I will be running a full band through them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28222319 times.