Hi forum
What shall I do to load the pictures from the older threads, before
hostboard changed ?
Thanks, GST
Hi forum
What shall I do to load the pictures from the older threads, before
hostboard changed ?
Thanks, GST
You know, THIS is exactly why I think Todd made a horrendous decision in staying with this forum provider. Now, all the links to pics in all my posts and everyone elses are screwed up.
Thanks Hosed-bored...
Too bad, all the good informations lost. Maybe can get pics from the members.
Thanks, Steve Mac.
GST
You're welcome.
You want to add insult to injury?
Do a search for an Altec 288 in google or your preferred search engine.
If you find a reference to the altec forum, it will resolve to an unknown address.
In the past this altec forum, which is/was the king of providing this information
is now rendered worthless to the www. This is what you want a dedicated/unchanging forum address for. All I can say is I warned....I provided a better solution...I was ignored. This will be my last post with regards to this preventable travesty.
I see what you mean, I went to go look at some of your pics only to find........nothing: Hostboard - View Single Post - Stereo - phase 1 complete
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
What a shame I was hoping the pics I posted would be around for a while, I guess not!
At some point I'll post new pics, as I do new projects. Just disappointed !
Have fun!
Willie
"And the beat goes on"<br /> Willie
I thought something was wrong with my computer. There were some great pics I needed to see in Drummerwill's New cab thread. Maybe someone is working on restoring them. I'm sure we all miss them.
Bookmarks