Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 821a

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member GST's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    821a

    Hi forum

    There was a thread, building 821A cabs by a member, can anybody help me to find this thread, maybe this member can post the pics once again in a new thread, the cabs has been amazing and perfect made.

    Thanks, GST

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 821a

    That would be Br'er Reed's fine work;

    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/alte...t-project.html
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member GST's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 821a

    Thanks bfish, must contact Mr. Hinton, pics are away.
    GST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.