Now something like that might be worth getting divorced for...
Tom, while we are straying a bit...know anything about Isophon? I found an oldie cleaning up...
Vintage Very Rare Western Electric 753A Loud Speaker !! - eBay (item 270505711053 end time Jan-02-10 18:17:42 PST)
might be able to get the pictures later ...

Now something like that might be worth getting divorced for...
Tom, while we are straying a bit...know anything about Isophon? I found an oldie cleaning up...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Western Electric 753C for about the same price-- totally different woofer in this photo. I wonder if it's a Jenson woofer--probably not worth as much as the 753A?
Western Electric 753 Horn Speaker - eBay (item 300379335496 end time Jan-02-10 11:00:18 PST)
Wow! What a beauty!
Even my wife likes that one. But she says "it better have 4 wheels and a V6 for that price." =)
Bookmarks