Well I was wiring up a truck. I'm not worried about current capability, but physical room. I had a tough time getting all the wires in the connectors, even without all the wires being heavy gauge. In looking at more on the website, some of those connectors look impressive. Maybe it will work........ they're certainly look better than the average plug we have here. Maybe those are closer to what we'd have on semi's..... long haul over the road trucks.
The inline connectors I've seen only come in four conductor, and are just bullet connectors molded together. Those are usually used on light trailers without brakes, and use light gauge wire. Looks like you have something different.
Still, I think it would a good idea if you'd check to see what Neutrik has. Some of the connectors I saw on the Hella website looked expensive......... I'm assuming that besides something clean looking, you'd also like to keep the price down....... not that I've ever bought anything from Neutrik. I guess I'm just leery of using something meant for a trailer, because what we have here in the US, at the consumer level, isn't what I'd want on a speaker.







Bookmarks