Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sad

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Sad


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Sad

    A good example of what is wrong with eBay...

    Altec Lansing 3124 12" LF Woofer Bass Speaker Prototype - eBay (item 220652139639 end time Oct-09-10 14:31:48 PDT)


    I let the seller know they are very wrong, but their only interest seems to be making a sale.

    Why isn't it a 3124? No vent, small mag, likely smaller coil....three strikes yer out.

    Sadly I think those guys used to be Altec reps
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Sad

    I "think" that's a model 14/9842 woofer.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Sad


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Sad

    Not to mention is the most expensive Altec components seller on the planet.I mentioned this to him awhile back,he stated he didn't care they aren't priced for the States.Guess where ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.