Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bummer...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Bummer...


    alancohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2012
    Location
    Hunterdon Cty, NJ
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Bummer...

    My 3000Bs just arrived and my heart sank when I opened the box.

    Apparently one layer of bubble wrap is insufficient.

    36

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Earl K's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Bummer...

    Quote Originally Posted by alancohen View Post
    My 3000Bs just arrived and my heart sank when I opened the box.

    Apparently one layer of bubble wrap is insufficient.
    That is sad . Those are such cute little radials .

    Are the pieces present & glue-able ?


  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Bummer...


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Bummer...

    Still amazes me how much people can careless about buyers goods when they ship them ! I would file complaint with eBay if that is where you got them, or ask for a refund.. Damage due to sellers insufficient packing Alan ! Contact seller immediately !

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Bummer...


    alancohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2012
    Location
    Hunterdon Cty, NJ
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Bummer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    Still amazes me how much people can careless about buyers goods when they ship them ! I would file complaint with eBay if that is where you got them, or ask for a refund.. Damage due to sellers insufficient packing Alan ! Contact seller immediately !
    I did. He's taking them back.

    And yes, Earl, I do have all the big pieces and most of the little ones. I bagged them up for him and will include them with the return. I suppose I should listen to them first?

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Earl K's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Bummer...

    Quote Originally Posted by alancohen View Post
    I did. He's taking them back.

    And yes, Earl, I do have all the big pieces and most of the little ones. I bagged them up for him and will include them with the return. I suppose I should listen to them first?
    I wouldn't do anything that might jeopardize the return ( that may include hooking them up for a listen ) .


  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Bummer...


    Geekstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bummer...

    If they have not been tested, good chance they are fried anyway.
    At least half of all the 3000s I've found were smoked before I got a chance to take a puff..
    Whereof we cannot speak, thereof we must remain silent --Wittgenstein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.