Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crossovers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member whomoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have been able to find specification on the N501-8A, but not the N501-8B. Can anyone tell me the difference?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jim D's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never took a N501-8B apart, however, I think it is quite similar to the N501-8A with the exception that it was built on the later rectangular plate instead of the square bezel the A was. Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.