Any pics Ron ? And sorry to hear about your job.
Hey guys,
Finally, after how many years??? I put these together and fired them up.
Have to say, they are pretty sweet sounding, of course!
Lost my job 2 weeks ago and now have time to get to projects that have piled up over the years.
I plan to build some nice stands for these and use them as my TV speakers, powered by 8W Heath W5M triode amps of course.
Ron
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972

yeah that could really suck. unless like myself it gives you time to learn something new.
Sonic Barbarian
They look great. I bet getting them off the ground will help.
Sorry to hear about the job. You've got a ton of skills, so hopefully something will show up for you. How is your Corvette project going?
Hey Matt. The vette was my daily driver all summer. From May to just this week. Drag raced it a lot too, finally ran a 10.99 with it. It's a great car.
Raced the Nova a lot too. It is now in the process of getting a turbocharged LS engine. Going to be my winter project.
Thanks for the words. I may just retire and find a fun job.
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972
Bookmarks