Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: 806-8b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 806-8b

    I'm just finding this all fascinating.
    I note that the 806-8B is next to the 802-8E, which I think is another rarity, or mythical beast.
    Perhaps the foilcals are just artist impressions?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    806-8b


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: 806-8b

    you'll probably get a kick out of this:
    806.jpg

    Came across it on US Audio Mart site
    - Mike

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    806-8b


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: 806-8b

    I have those same drivers listed in the Marketplace 23746 HF drivers..


    Mike what am I missing ?
    Last edited by Altec Best; August 20th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    806-8b


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: 806-8b

    Look closely at the part number stenciled on there...
    it's different than the number on your pics.
    - Mike

  5. #5
    HB Super Moderator
    806-8b


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: 806-8b

    Ah Hah ! Yes you are right..That was subtle enough that I didn't even see it..However, I do believe that is an original stencil.Just another typo mistake by Altec along the way.The stencil looks identical, just 2 numbers reversed.From the serial number, even earlier than my pair.

    1original
    Last edited by Altec Best; August 20th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.