Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: GM

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member
    GM


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    I don't recall much of anything negative past that though...

    Okay, I realize that leaves you jokers lots of openings...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Well Like I said, I could be mistaken about the chastising...I am pushing 52 years old...my mind may be going from all the voice coil smoke.

    I went back 11 pages and couldn't find what I was talking about. Just chalk it up to Cradeldorf losing his mind again.
    Last edited by cradeldorf; February 4th, 2014 at 04:07 AM.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    I once coudn't find posts to support my defence against assertions and it turned out the moderator had deleted them with no explanation. It can make you seem like an idiot. Not saying this happened here.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member
    GM


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    my mind may be going from all the voice coil smoke.
    Did the speakers have hemp cones?
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  5. #15
    HB Super Moderator
    GM


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    Well Like I said, I could be mistaken about the chastising...I am pushing 52 years old...my mind may be going from all the voice coil smoke.

    I went back 11 pages and couldn't find what I was talking about. Just chalk it up to Cradeldorf losing his mind again.
    First off GM is a friend of mine.. Second I try not to do anything publicly in the first place..I'm more likely to send them a PM to do it privately as to not embarrass anyone..If they don't get the hint then a more public post maybe required..But like I said this forum polices itself.In 2 1/2 years of moderating this forum I have only had to tell folk's about OT posts,for the most part here..99% of my time is with helping folks with their accounts or forum features,etc..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    "There hasn't been anyone chastised here in years to the best of my knowledge" are you kidding me? you and old guy were swinging away at each other like a couple of girls in a cat fight not more than a year ago?
    I call that difference of opinion we had about another member...I haven't given an infraction to anyone on this forum ever ! But that could change if you like. We are not going to agree with everything that we do here by everyone..But as I said "This Forum Polices Itself" to me that says a lot about the folk's that post here...

    Most of the chatting GM and I do is privately.. I consider this answered and closed.
    Last edited by Altec Best; February 4th, 2014 at 04:03 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Lets all just rejoice that Greg is still with us.

  7. #17
    HB Super Moderator
    GM


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Hear Hear !

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member VolvoHeretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2011
    Location
    The Exact Center of North America
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Double Secret Probation for you Cradeldorf.
    "James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]

  9. #19
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    Lets all just rejoice that Greg is still with us.
    I'll drink to that!

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  10. #20
    HB Super Moderator
    GM


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: GM

    Cheers !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.