Once in A Lifetime 7 Altec Lansing 10" Woofer 24373 with Original Boxes | eBay
Beyond the obvious, i bet a pic of this seller would reveal him wearing his own ass as a hat.
Once in A Lifetime 7 Altec Lansing 10" Woofer 24373 with Original Boxes | eBay
Beyond the obvious, i bet a pic of this seller would reveal him wearing his own ass as a hat.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
They look like the woofers for the Model 6, which I have in my office.
NOWHERE NEAR worth what he's asking!
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
I saw that the other day. Then he's also suggesting that they need to be re-coned, instead of re-foamed, further reducing the value.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Yeah, that driver's worth maybe $15. Of much more interest is what the final bid on these will be: Vintage Western Electric IPC Lu 142 Tube Amp 8" Jensen Monitor Speakers Fit 755A | eBay
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
'Bet your sweet bippy!'Especially since they haven't been plastered with many decades of [re]decoration. I don't follow the markets, but I imagine the amps alone are worth a 'pretty penny' to 'FR' and/or large compression horn aficionados.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks