Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 3182's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member myquality's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I would say "YES Virginia, there is a God of audio". I hope they have the same specs as the originals, want a set to build my low end. Hope i can afford them....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member myquality's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    anybody know where a set of 3182's might be located?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    What would you say if I told you that NEW PRODUCTION 3182's might be available in a few weeks?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Murray Keidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,
    I have a pair of 3182's available if you need them before GPA commence manufacture.

    PLease call if you need further details.

    Murray.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.