Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Isy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Isy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to all who help build this site & to all who puts their input to help out when asked. I was messing around with Coral beta 10,s,after spending couple of wisit to this site I,m now owner of a pair of 515 b 16"frame with 8g cones that Sunner @ L&M organised & sent to me in Sydney,I like to build the 211 split with 1 driver per side & hope that I can some how use the Coral beta 10,s on top,hope their is some one can help out thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    >I like to build the 211 split with 1 driver per side & hope that I can some how use the Coral beta 10,s on top,hope their is some one can help out thanks.

    ====

    OK, so what kind of 'help' are you requesting? Don't know too much about the Coral, but ideally you'll need to horn load it also. BTW, having lived with 210s for a long time I recommend non-parallel sided horns if you're building from scratch.

    GM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.