Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello All,
    When I mentioned above that the "Unofficial Site" T/S numbers were considered the most accurate, I meant the table printed out at www.nleinternet.net/alteclansingunofficial/Thiele-Small.html, not the 604-8K spec sheet. If you use Qes & Qms from the spec sheet (.299/7.07) you will arrive at a Qts of .286; if you use Qes & Qms from the table (.21/7.50) you will arrive at a Qts of .204. I don't trust any of the numbers on the spec sheet after seeing that Qts number slip by Altec QA.
    Jeff

Junior Hostboard Member jdiamantis's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ding! Ring the Bell!

Read my post on the other thread about 604-8k box size. Results were the same. 6.5 box came up as optimum, the 8.0 cu' box recommended by Bill of Great Plains worked fine.

Obviously, while type-setting, numbers were transposed.

Good work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by billfort:
    Just finished new cabinets for my 604-8Gs and put together a page to document the build - thought you guys might be interested.

Billfort

604 cabinet build.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hi bill thanks for all the grate info on the altec cabs my 604-8gs are just longing for a grate cabinet like yours the last time we spoke over the phone I got the felling it would take sometime for you to build a set for me hope we can get together soon and talk about it here is my home phone again incase you lost it 519 474-0014 hope to here from ya soon bill thanks stu

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where in Canada are you? I will send you some pics of the cabinets we are building just for fun!
    We are reproducing the Stonehenge III as well as a larger enclosure with similar look as the Stonehenge but with volume of the 620. I will send anyone who wishes some pics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve Burger:
    Where in Canada are you? I will send you some pics of the cabinets we are building just for fun!
    We are reproducing the Stonehenge III as well as a larger enclosure with similar look as the Stonehenge but with volume of the 620. I will send anyone who wishes some pics.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi steve from london ontario love your stonehenge larger version grate stuff where ya located in canada?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123