-
July 1st, 2003, 12:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, so I asked about my 874a systems and I should have referred to them by their given name — Segovia. Does anyone have any information about this system? I would like to get some info about the drivers — Free-air resonance etc.
THX
-
July 1st, 2003, 01:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 1st, 2003, 11:37 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Segovia
3-way system with crossovers at 500 and 4000 Hz.
Dynamic force 12" woofer and 4" 405A midrange and dome tweeter.
17 pound woofer magnet structure extended low frequencies with low distortion since it was a similar woofer to the 411 style. Sealed IB enclosure.
Midrange and high frequency attenuators on the back.
4 ohm impedance according to my literature?
60 watt power rating.
87 db sensitivity
walnut veneer on high density compressed wood.
54lb. weight
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks