-
November 15th, 2003, 07:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
sorry i am new to this tech. todd -- i am helping some old caps. on the driver board 27-01-044592-"7" on my 9440a power amp.the c-3 cap. mite help bass reproduction because it looses its value over time ????
-
November 15th, 2003, 01:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
all bypass and decoupling caps, also...
the bass response will disappear in to the power supply filter if it is NG instead of the output transformer load. as the power supply filter goes south you will lose the 20/40 cps be fore you notice the 60 or full wave 120 ripple
-
November 15th, 2003, 01:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
PS put a scope on the dc and see if 20 HZ winds up there
-
November 15th, 2003, 01:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
ps this tip was given to me from one of rhe real e-masters
http://www.stlradio.com/articles/climbtowers.htm
-
November 15th, 2003, 08:24 PM
#5
Inactive Member
thankyou older guy for your tech support this will help in my restoration.
-
November 15th, 2003, 11:19 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I have a copy of the service manual I could scan and email if you were interested. I have 4 9440's that I no longer use, but just can't make myself get rid of them...
-
December 5th, 2003, 01:40 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I used to have a 9440A. If you ever decide to part with one...
Dave
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks