Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: emt

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gerby's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just scanning through section 10 and I came across 10-610.I want to run some emt and use the raceway as a bond , do I have to do one of the things listed in 10-610 for using it as a bond,I was always told that just terminating it in a box with a connector and a single lock nut was sufficient or is 10-610 reffering to something else?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twh's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    10-610(a) Threadless fittings: An EMT connector is a threadless fitting. 'Threadless' refers to the connection to the conduit. What you were told is correct.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •