-
February 19th, 2002, 02:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I remember you going into a certain board one day and ripping, or scolding me for spewing shit, when you didnt even read any of the posts to know what i was talking about.AT this point things have since been resolved.And remember the comment you made about making people feel like not posting because of it, and how you had this first impression thingy going on.Well it seems to me you don't practice what you preach, and for a flash back, go back to the board at tay's and reminisce of yester year! 
OK I FEEL BETTER*SSSSSSS*Seems when you want to forget something, people seem to contradict themselves!
but since i have gone back there, tay has made me feel welcomed, so thak you to tay! And blaze if that wasnt towards me i apologize on my side, but i still think thats not hte way us moderators act....right?
And please don't take this post the wrong way..thankyou
------------------
I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
[This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 18, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 19, 2002).]
-
February 19th, 2002, 08:42 PM
#2
~*EastCoastBitch*~
Guest
Ty ECB, Welcome here, and be sure to stop by anytime. YA HEAR..YEAH AK ROCKS!!
Sorry ECB, I FUCKING EDITED IT INSTEAD OF REPLYING...GEESH..SORRY
[This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 19, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 19, 2002).]
-
February 19th, 2002, 09:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
All is welcome here, so please post the same again...and again i;m sorry for editing and not replying....my bad..grrrrr;(
------------------
I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-
February 20th, 2002, 01:30 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I wasnt speaking of you at all.I was speaking about east coast..and she knows why i said what i did. Taylor and I are best friends in real time. But You wouldnt know that..nor would you know why i said what i did about east coast..Lots of things you dont know. I also read the entire thread on wendee's board. My comment to you was solely about deleteing things..I seem to recall you called someone on there a pussy?.. So after having read it all..i decided to let you know what i felt about you calling them pussies for deleting anything you may have been spewing..Its my right as it is yours to delete what we choose..same as it is wendee's and hanks. You can say what you will to me..I dont know you..nor do i care to really know you. Only reason i said anything to you before was solely out of the comment on deleting things..Its not your business what they choose to do..No more than it is your business why i dont like east coast...Its a personal matter. I dont have to explain myself to you or anyone else..And at this point i could care less..Why dont you talk to taylor about this..let her give you her opinion my comment..I have a feeling you will find it to be the same..see one thing i will do..always..Is stick by a friend in need...I would think this might be something you would understand...Ok..enough..as i said before i dont have to explain my post on taylors board to you..ask her if you wanna know about things. And i wont be posting here anymore..So dont worry that i will fight on the board with you..Its not my style..I came here for AK..no other reason..one thing i do know is she would have came to me personally and asked me what was up..instead of posting on a public forum and making me out to be the bad guy..If you knew me at all..you would know otherwise. Sorry if there were any assumptions made as to your character..I just called it like i saw it..not as i assumed it was.
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 20th, 2002, 02:01 AM
#5
~*EastCoastBitch*~
Guest
It Ok.Mango....I got my point across and next time I'll do it in person..Which is my plan..then will see .....LMAO....Yes AK is a sweet person you are very lucky.....*S*...Thanks for the welcome to yall's board it looks GREAT......
-
February 20th, 2002, 05:33 AM
#6
~*EastCoastBitch*~
Guest
..You were being a gentleman..She's just never seen one...*L*...Its Ok..Sum are luckier than others...*W*
-
February 20th, 2002, 05:38 AM
#7
-
February 20th, 2002, 05:51 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I'm glad too sweetie> hugs you! All is very well *S*
------------------
I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
[This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 20, 2002).]
-
February 20th, 2002, 06:40 AM
#9
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
-
February 20th, 2002, 11:57 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks