-
February 24th, 2002, 03:38 AM
#1
CanadianGirl
Guest
I love this...now only if Steve would move his butt *L* and move my board over too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 03:40 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Come get your butt over here!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 03:43 AM
#3
CanadianGirl
Guest
*LMFAO* tell that to Steve...tell him to hurry up and get his butt movin
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:00 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*lmfao........Ya CG ya gots to hurry up and get your butt here. I hated it here earlier on BUT now I love it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 07:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
*wants to join the butt-kicking frenzy too..*
I'm waiting to come over as well...and to this category!!
See you guys soon, I hope... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*hugs ya all!!!*
-
February 24th, 2002, 07:56 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Cant't wait john [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and you always know your welcome here! hope to see ya real soon...*starts to kick butt for CG and John* [img]mad.gif[/img] *L
-
February 24th, 2002, 08:21 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
is it me...
or does everything look F****ed up here?
it looks kinda skewed...
have ya seen tard's board? the avvys?
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
HB2 is a disaster!!!!!
*runs around screaming*
THE SKY IS FALLING!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!
(heh heh heh)
-
February 24th, 2002, 09:57 AM
#8
CanadianGirl
Guest
*whistles around the board waitin for Steve to put me up with you guys* *kicks Steves butt* *hugs everyone in here* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 03:06 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Hiya John *hugs So you're gonna be joining us too??? [img]smile.gif[/img] That's pretty cool. I can't wait for everyone to be here so things can start getting back to normal. CG we are gonna have to do some butt kicking to get you over here, and John too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Shatoushka ya look so **** cute [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And I know how ya feel once again.....things do feel a little chaotic around here, and I think they will for a little while until we all can get used to HB2. Have no fear hon we will get through this [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 04:17 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*kicking steves butt* LMAO
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks