-
March 24th, 2005, 11:40 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
OOoOoooOO i loves it.....beautiful work hot n spicy chicky
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:15 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
Thanks for the nice words guys..but amanda did the work!! I just found the corner picture and added some letters to her buttons..She had a lovely idea!!!
<font color="#EEE8AA" size="1">[ March 24, 2005 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:38 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
be that as it may chelebebe my board would never look the way it does without you. Whether or not you do the entire thing or help me along the way I could never do it without you -hugs ya- Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I think the board is rather pretty myself -winks-
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 06:29 AM
#14
Inactive Member
-
April 7th, 2005, 04:02 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
I just came back to this thread and amanda you made me cry..you know the only reason i help people is because i like to and knowing im appreciated makes it all worth it..thank you for letting me help you.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
April 7th, 2005, 06:11 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
awww chelebebe you are always appreciated by me, whether you're helping me with my board or just being you, a dear friend. Thank you for always being there when I need you [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks