Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Amanda

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys -waves- My day was pretty good thanks.
    I went to my dad's and hung out there for the day.
    Did a little bit of shopping and tried endlessly to
    get a kiddie pool for Brady for his b-day party!
    I can't believe how hard it is -sighs-
    Today I'm going back to my dad's for the day.
    I want to go for a swim and just relax, oh yeah and
    do some laundry too -lol-
    I hope you 2 have a wonderful day today, lazy or not! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    wow...your up early eh *L...hope you have a wonderful day...I'm probably gonna be do nothing like always...just waste my day away of course

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I am usually up at 3:30 am *L Tanners feeding time then i usually stay up and mess around on the computer for awhile

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup my little man gets me up early every morning -lol- I'm usually up at about 7:00am every day. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    just wanna say...have a good day Amanda...hope to catch up with YOU soon *HUGS*

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys -waves-
    Hey Tracy are you around anywhere?

  7. #17
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *waves*

    I am alright Amanda..hows you?...I'm around for alittle while then i'm off

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doing pretty good thanks. How's Tanner? Whatcha up to today?

  9. #19
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Tanner is doing good..hes NOT home today..hes at my parents house..I have to go to mcmaster this morning so i asked my parents to babysit over night and then i'm off to wonderland (probably)...I really dont wanna go, but today is my sons birthday and thats where he wants to spend his day...I have been on the go since Thursday non stop...I thought i might have ONE day to relax *L but nope

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -lmao- There's no such thing as relaxing when you have kids Tracy. You should know that already -lol- Well good luck today with your appt. and I hope you have fun at Wonderland. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •