Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Announcement!!

  1. #31
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Angry

    thinkin of baby names* hmmmmm

  2. #32
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Trey, Cody, Tristan, and Thane

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are nice CG!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Too funny.....Cody is my sons name and Tristan was one I had picked out before settleing on Cody....He He!!! trippy...

  5. #35
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    my sons name is Tristan...I was gonna name him Cody at first but thought I would stick with the T's...Calista...Titan *L* i doubt you'll name your baby that...thats my sons name the reason why i named him Titan cuz he weighed 10lbs and 1 oz at birth...hmmmm *thinkin still* [img]confused.gif[/img] ...Hope...Destiny...Amy...Jasmine

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are all nice names for girls CG but I have my girls name picked out. Shain and I actually agreed on one *LOL* Madison Alexandra....Now all that's left is a boys name *LOL*

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well folks I have an update for you all. Went to my 1st appointment with the OB/GYN yesterday. Very nice doctor! He scheduled an ultrasound for next Wed. 19th. We also heard the baby's heart beat, what an awesome experience. We both cried *tears*

    Well that's it for now I guess, until the 19th.

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well everyone it's the 19th and I had my ultrasound today *smiles* It was so amazing to see the baby. We saw pretty much everything. I am 13 weeks and 5 days into the pregnancy. I also found out the sex of the baby!!

    It's a BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    congrats AK!!!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] oops you cant have the beer here let me drink it for you *G* *L*

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks CG *huggers*

    Nope no [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] 's for me for a long time *LOL*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •