Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: AmAnDa

CanadianGirl

I am off to get ready to go to the hospital, so i'll be back...Hope you and Brayden are feeling better girl..love you!!! *HUGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there -hugs- Brady is feeling a bit better and I'm feeling worse, go figure!! -lol- Hope things went well at the hospital for you today girl. Love ya too!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

It went alright...they showed me how to use the little machine that tests your gluclose and i asked questions to them about the baby and how it effects the baby...she told me to stop readin the internet cuz its bullshit [img]confused.gif[/img] ...I had little Tristan with me he was getting so restless but what do you expect from alittle boy that is active eh?...I thought i was gonna be in there for most of the day, but they hurried up cuz tristan was so restless and starting to act up...Its all good...They said if it stays high that they are gonna give me insulin next week...hope NOT...in the mornings its low, but in the afternoon it zooms right up... [img]confused.gif[/img] ...I think i am gonna go out for awhile to get my mind off of thi9ngs *hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See I told you not to worry about all that crap. Everything will be just fine. Did they give you a diet to follow or tell you to stay away from sweets?? It must have been tough there with Tristan. I couldn't even imagine trying to get Brady to stay still for long either -lol-

CanadianGirl

I dont really eat much sweets to stay away..I eat a big bag of chips once in awhile and thats about it...with eatin nothing it was at 5.4 which is a just one high its suppose to be below 5.3...yesterday after 2 hours it was at 7.2 which is suppose to be below 6.3...I dont have to eat sweets for my gluclose to be high...yesterday afternoon i just had a chicken sandwhich and a half a can of cook and it was 7.2 after two hours [img]confused.gif[/img] ....I have a feeling i am gonna be put on insulin next week when i go to the docs on tuesday

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well that's ok girl if you need the insulin then you do. Things could be a lot worse. Just stay positive and do what they tell you to do ok? You know I'm always here for you at all times of the day or night. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

YOU know what???? I am more scared of tuesday...finding out if the two cysts got bigger or if they are starting to disappear...before ALL this the there was a bruise on the placenta and that just got bigger...ALL i keep sayin to my mom and to everyone here on hostboard ...I cant wait until its all over and finally have him here...I know hes alright cuz hes kicking up a storm inside me *L*

CanadianGirl

I just have a couple of months to go, I'll just doublt up on my sweaters for now *L...time will go fast...but anyways...how are you and your little one feeling???? any better???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-lol- Well just make sure you're warm enough, you don't want to catch a chill. Brady is starting to get a lot better and I just seem to be feeling worse. I can't have anything with a decongestant in it until after my allergy test tomorrow. I refused to reschedule it and have to wait forever again. I want to know if there's any fish and/or shellfish I can eat. right after my test I'm going to go to Shopper's to get some drugs and see if I can zap this cold before it gets any worse! -lol-

CanadianGirl

thats great that brady is getting alot better, but sucks that your still sick..did you try and put vicks on you???...lotsa soup and fluids [img]tongue.gif[/img] *L...i know i would hate for myself to get sick again...my colds seem to last forever it seems..I dont blame you for NOT canceling your appts *L*...I know it takes forever to get back in to see a doc *L...If i cancel any appts it takes me 3-4 months to get to see em *hugs*

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast