Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hear ya girl -hugs- I'll say a few prayers for him. I'm sure things will be just fine. That's the best thing eh? I'm glad he's kicking up a storm. That means he's a strong boy getting stronger day by day [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

I'll be back later...I have to take Tristan to school...brrrr i am gonna freeze my butt off here...my winter jacket doesnt even fit no more *L*...so i am gonna be like a snowwoman when i come back home *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok girl be careful ok? I think you need to buy a jacket to wear Tracy. It's too cold out to be without a jacket.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well my allergy test is done and it seems as though I'm not allergic to fish but had a severe reaction to cashews -lol- Doc said it could have been something they cooked the fish in or a spice or something. Could have also been bad fish or I could have a sensitivity to fish but not be allergic to it. That sounded a little strange to me but oh well. At least I can eat seafood! Any way I hit up the pharmacy right after and got me some Advil Cold & Sinus and hopefully that will help me with this cold.

Hope your day went well today, and you and Thailer are feeling well. -hugs- [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

I have been feeling ok, just alittle nervous about tuesday...thinkin alot about that day..*L* i am gonna be feeling very shitty on monday with all that iron in my system..I guess my body is use to not bein any iron in my system and thats why i dont feel much energy..Thailer is still kickin away inside me...guess he cant wait to get out eh?...after the hospital monday i'll have to go look for a new doctor, cuz my doc makes an appt with me and doesnt keep it with me nor does he call me to cancel it, it so pisses me off when i get there and no one is around, but anyways i am gonna go lay down for awhile..I hope your feeling alot better today and brady *HUGS* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ...I guess HB was down all day yesterday eh? cuz i couldnt get here...oh well talk with yas later

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well it's a good sign that he is kicking up a storm inside of you -lol- Try not to stress out too much about Tuesday ok? What doctor keeps screwing you over?? That is absolutely rediculous and he needs a serious talking to. I think it's in your best interest to find a new doctor! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Brady is feeling a lot better today and I think these Advils are helping me out as well. Hope to catch up with you soon. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

my family doc that i have been going to see since i was 15...its starting to get tiring belive me...they told me to come on monday fo what? to get fukked around again? plus i am gonna be really tired from being in the hospital monday, so i'll just try to make the appt for thursday....hopefully i can get in then and if they screw me over again fukk em...*L* i am so freakin tired...I feel like i am starving all the time now, cuz i had to lower the portion to what i use to eat which sucks big time...which i'll probably lose some weight which i know isnt good...I use to weigh 205 and now i am down to 197 just hopefully i can keep the weight where it has to be...I'll probably be off and on

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be making an appointment for Thursday and if he screws you over again then it's time to look for a new doctor for sure. Don't worry about your weight too much because you're bound to loose some weight if you're cutting down on your portions. It's in your best interest though so just stick to what they've told you and things should be just fine. Hope to catch up with you at some point. Brady is down for his nap now so I'll be here.....

CanadianGirl

I am sorry that i havent been on much this weekend...I just feel so shitty...I am having attacks again, so i have been trying to get plenty of rest...I am NOT gonna stay on too long today, cuz i still feel very shitty, so i'll catch up with YOU soon girl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You don't ever have to appologize for not being online Tracy. I know you're going through a lot these days, and that you're not always feeling that well. Rest is the most important thing for you Tracy. Well hopefully you're feeling well enough today to come online for a bit -huggies-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast