-
April 27th, 2004, 11:37 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I can't believe that my little baby boy is 8 months old today. They grow so fast it's insane. I'm sitting here with him beside me in his high chair and he's feeding himself nutrios. *sighs* He won't even let me feed him, he wants to do it all on his own. They want to be self-sufficient so quickly and I'm just not ready to accept it [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:53 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
8 mths old.......wow...i remind myself, play with mine as much as he wants, do with him the things he asks, listen and let him talk cuz someday he'll be to busy to slow down and say "hey momma?" and someday, he's gonna be all grown up and not wanna play with me L* so everyday day counts much, much and double much...mine isn't spoiled he's just loved whole lot...don't feel sad about the days going by so fast, turn yourself back around and get that "oh, boy" feeling again when you wonder what are we gonna do tomorrow.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
gracie told me this the other day, "brats, tee, ya know brats? i have pics of the brats...she was talking about those lil cartoon thingy majiggers, the graphics of bratz...i said "look gracie, yanno i gotta boy and we kill shiot over here i have no idea what yer talking about".
boys are so much fun!
-
April 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
#3
CanadianGirl
Guest
I know eh? its unbelieveable how fast they grow up...It was just like yesterday my 5 year old was a baby...I miss doing things with him...he wants to do everything by himself now...he does come to me when he wants to be with me or needs my help...I want Tristan to be a baby again [img]frown.gif[/img] *L*
-
April 27th, 2004, 12:12 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I hear ya on that gurl. It's just so hard to believe how fast they grow. I do love watching him learn new things and grow and develop though. He's such a little boy too. Already a lil dare devil just like his daddy *L
Daddy wants him on a dirtbike at 3 yrs old *L
-
April 27th, 2004, 12:14 PM
#5
CanadianGirl
Guest
ack *L* ride a dirtbike at 3 [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 28th, 2004, 11:42 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Oh yeah! *LOL*
Shainee has already priced the dirtbike and inquired about everything he needs to *L
Brady has also been for a ride on one already *L A buddy of Shain has a lil boy who has an XR50 and he took him for a ride on that *L Looks like Brady is gonna be a chip of the ole block [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 28th, 2004, 11:44 AM
#7
CanadianGirl
Guest
cool [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Wow!!! I guess 2 months have passed since this post because my lil boy is 10 months old today ~sighs~ Time flies by so quickly it's almost scary. Well happy 10 months my beautiful baby boy, mommy loves you more then life itself [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 12:09 PM
#9
CanadianGirl
Guest
I miss him ...give him a hug and kiss for me Amanada [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 10:24 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
he sends lotsa kissies back to you CG [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] get your ass out here if ya miss us so much [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks