Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: girls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats your yahoo names...Your about the only ones I dont have on that..and since the pool dont look like its ever goin to be the same again...I dont want to lose touch with everyone...*sighs.. frown
    I'm too old for change...Shut up Monkey.. tongue

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    HEidi.......

    thanks for stopping....

    that pool sucks....i went in all incognito like..to see what it was like...and well...it's never gonna be the same...never even posted a soul


    blazey627
    minnesotasnowflake2001


    that be us.............


    HOw are ya? How is RED???????...see!!!!!!! Some people we'll never see..ACk.....grrr

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi!..looks like chloe gave ya mine. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ..so i will chat with ya soon..*smooch*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Now hostboard is changing...Is there no end to this!!!!!!!!... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Thanks girls I'll add ya..and Redhead is fine as far as I know...she dont come up for air much.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#A1A1A1" size="1">[ February 23, 2002 05:37 PM: Message edited by: heidi! ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •