Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dreams.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hmmm...*L...are they not the most interesting thing....

    I couldn't stop dreaming last nite...I don't feel like I slept once....*L

    Are everyones dreams in black and white? or just myne?

    How do I change the color of my text ?
    just curious...


    arg...i have soo much to learn..and read about...

    Jumps ArouNd........cuz...well....i've got me a 5 star rating [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got me a five-star rating too! Although I have no idea how or why...*L* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And dreams are ALWAYS in black and white!! *L*

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ February 24, 2002 11:25 AM: Message edited by: JohnUK ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I have no rating..i must be out of the loop.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I have no rating either [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    I barely ever remember my dreams and if I do it;s usually the bad, scary or very strange ones I remember *sigh To be honest with you I don't even think I've ever taken notice on whether or not my dreams were in color or black and white [img]confused.gif[/img] I just assumed they were in color [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just woke up from a nap...mmmmm! felt so good....

    that warm cozy half awake feeling...where the air is cold in your room....but the blankets are warmmm and inviting..

    well.... i had a dream..... that my cars accelorator pedal was stuck..and i dont knwo if it was in BLACKnWHite OR COLOR ACKKKKKKKK *eek* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Chloe...since I've been pregnant...I've been having the weirdest dreams...almost every night...to the point where I've smoked my hubby in my sleep!!! and they are in colour..*L

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    you have a rating..and so do i..*L..*hugs u*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I wonder who gave you your rating??? Hehehe *G*

    And the demon would have been given a rating too if she hadn't already been a five-star demon!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *hugs and smooches to Blazey, chloe, and AK* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoooooooHoooooo!!! I gots me a 5 [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] rating [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Thanks you guys *hugs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •