-
February 24th, 2002, 05:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yep I'am!.......very.....no 1 is hereee! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:26 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I'm here..but i still dont know you.. [img]redface.gif[/img] the demon is off and and gone for the day..*L
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well Hiiii Blaze<font size=+6>y!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:30 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
PH!L!!......How are ya stranger???
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:31 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Its about time..you been coming to my board all this time..everyone knew ya..but me..*LOL*..nice to meet ya.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]smile.gif[/img] I'm doing alright Amanda!! other than being reeeeeeally f'ing bored!!!! *l..how bout u?
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:35 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*L....it's nice to ...erm....meet u too Blaze!!....
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 05:36 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I'm doing pretty good [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm just here waiting for GAME TIME!!! You should come over to my board and check it out. Well it's mine and mangoes board. Mango is my baby [img]tongue.gif[/img] He rocks!!
Wow it's been like forever since you've been online. Glad to see you're doing well though. Come visit us on our board [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 24th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#9
Inactive Member
PHILLLLLLLLLL
come back!!!!!
IM over HERE!!!!!!!
*grabs ph!L and smoooches on him...... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks