Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Whooooooooooo!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here... and it wasnt slow. It didnt say page not found!


    hm..... now I'v absolutley nothing to say... what a let down [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate when that happens

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Da Blaze's Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We is always got sumpin to say----we is womin!!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MYRA!!..*waves like hell atcha*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well..... you know I could go ooooooooooon and on and on ..... because of course...your right. I'm a woman. But what is the reason for going on and on to another woman? We understand with a mere look, Now..... if there was a buncha men here.....then it would be much fun for confusion. No? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •