Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Sometimes.............

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sometimes in life......we do certain things.....hoping to help.
    I am going thru a VERY trying time in my life, in which, i want one of my parents, to "reclaim" their sanity.
    Not gonna comment any further, only to say......"i miss my mom"......
    Tears in my eyes.......g'nite folks.........thanks to those who give me what i need on a "bad day"
    To those who actually give a ****, thank you.
    G'nite!
    Kassy**~*~~*~

  2. #2
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    hugs Kassy......no words can make it better for you but know i'm thinking of you and wishing you strength

    Fi [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Fi,
    Thanks so much.
    I know that you do understand etc.....
    And I just thank you for caring, and being there for me.
    Thanks again, Fi, you are a wonderful soul.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Kassy~*~*~

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs Kassy*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -hugs Kassy- I know I don't know you very well but my heart breaks knowing the pain you're feeling. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. I watched my grandmother like that and it tore at my soul. The thought of "losing" my mother like that makes my heart stop beating. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] May God bless you and your mom. -sending you loads of strength and love- [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS* Kassy
    ya know i luv ya and my thoughts are with you
    whatever you are going through!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kass....

    May you realize how much you give me...on the days I need it.... and how much that means to me....

    Stay strong bright one..... our fires are there for a reason.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I've been there with my mother-inlaw... It's not easy seein' a loved one go through such as that..
    ***sends love*** [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just would like to thank everyone who took the time to post on this.
    I was having a real tough day, and your words all helped me , immensely.
    Thank you , again, friends.
    ~hugs~
    Kassy*~~~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You and I had mailed each other taling about this not to long ago..and I shared some things with you then..I sure wish I had more to give kass..I just wish you strength and will keep you and yours in my prayers..as always..love you lots.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •