-
August 17th, 2005, 01:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
The pictures I needed for Immigration turned up today. I was amazed at all the beautiful pictures of you, me, aaron and even tango and a turtle. Its sad to think they were hidden away for 2 years and they had such happy memories in them.Your smiling in ever picture and you did look happy. I'm just glad you dug them out and shared them now. They were exactly what INS wants to see..a happy couple in love unlike the boring family pictures i have lol
Thank you!
-
August 17th, 2005, 01:31 PM
#2
*Olivia*
Guest
ooooh chele [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] good to hear....you must be feeling MUCH better *S*
all will be good....will think of you on the day
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2005, 02:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Did immigration get to see the porno pics?? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2005, 05:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Wishing you the very best outcome, chele.
I am sure it will go fine..
If they give ya any crap, tell them to "sit and spin" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Will be thinking of you!
Kassy~*~*~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2005, 09:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
mailed saturday...glad they got there....
all will be good i can tell...
-
August 17th, 2005, 11:21 PM
#6
Inactive Member
doesnt have pictures to send....
but hope all goes well.....
tell them even GOD has seen ya in love [img]wink.gif[/img] ........
and amy...........hello..hope all is well with you..
-
August 17th, 2005, 11:25 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
hahaha kass! I dont think i can tell them that!!!BUT it sure would be funny eh [img]wink.gif[/img] thanks for your wishes! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
amy it will..it has to be.. we wont let it be any other way!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
sean just your words and thought help more than you know.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 03:54 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Thank you Fi [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
YES John they will see them Friday!!! lmao I can just see the interviewers face [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 11:54 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Chele it can be no other way but your way! I can
feel it in my bones bebe [img]tongue.gif[/img] Best of luck to you
and Aaron. Will be thinking of you 2 tomorrow! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks