-
November 3rd, 2005, 10:17 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I think Im done for now ! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2005, 11:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
its sooo freakin awesome i could crap!
DOUBLE CLAP and a SCREAM!!!!!!!!
-
November 4th, 2005, 12:06 AM
#3
*Olivia*
Guest
OMG i LOVE the new look.......just love it!!!!
-
November 4th, 2005, 04:37 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Well thank you both [img]smile.gif[/img] I like it too! I made it all myself too! except for the background.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2005, 05:15 PM
#5
Inactive Member
an absolutely sensational design.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2005, 05:45 PM
#6
Noclouds
Guest
This looks so beautiful!!! What a great job!
-
November 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM
#7
CanadianGirl
Guest
what an awesome Job Chele you did here [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Wow Chele! It's amazing! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks