Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: birthday

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRFINDAY CHLOEKINS!!! forums forums forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    My lil demon sparkler~
    HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAY'S to you, my dear.

    Hope you are feeling well, and glowing, and all that fun stuff!!!!

    Enjoy your special day, sweet one!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Kassy~*~*~

    <font color="#FADEC0" size="1">[ August 20, 2007 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey thanks everyone....


    ACtually....everyone here...missed my birthday.... but it's all goood...

    I had a great day.....

    It was a milestone birthday....and my sweet BUbba.... planned a surprise party and actually it ended up being a surprise.... which is tough to pull off..... so it was a day of fun w/ manicures/pedicures.... and then a lil side trip...only to come home to a house full of people and kermit green everywhere [img]smile.gif[/img]


    thank you GOd [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ....you're a good good egg...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ~hugs ya~ just cuz.
    I am a day late and a dollar short on everything hon.
    I am sorry I missed the actual day, of one of the few people........I would not have wanted to have missed the actual day of.

    Glad ya had a good one , you deserve, and I am glad GOD posted, to let me know it was yer b-day.

    I do miss posts now and again, and I know you know why.......Happy birthday, sweetie girl. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Missed your birthday ! Ughhhhhhh, I dont get here often.
    But !
    I'm so happy I'm not the only one thats 29 now. It was getting lonely here at the almost hitting 30 club !

    Luv ya bebe, I hope you had a wonderful day. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice on the kermit green [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday amy. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i tried to reply yesterday.... but this stupid thing wouldn't let me.... not sure if anyone else is having trouble with the site... but at times it won't let me get to the reply page to write... or if it does, it sits there and never sends...

    anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! even though i'm late.... *smoooOOOOoooches*... trust Bubba to make it a special one... talk about good eggs... [img]wink.gif[/img] you have a pm, btw... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Belate Birthday Amy! I am so glad you had
    such a nice surprise! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted to post here but my work computer has Hb blocked and once again I had no internet at home. I now have a room mate who caught my net bill up so things ought to be ok now.

    I am glad you had a happy birthday amy. I do wish you the best as always..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •